Re: [Harp-L] Politics and Blues Harp

It's interesting that you should bring this up.
I for one don't care music is music.

But I know a few teens that play and love Christian Rock, And the other day I was thinking would they be interested in playing Christian Blues.

I love all kinds of music and feel strongly that one should never abandon one kind or another.

Music is an art of pure love.

Abner GaldÃs