Re: [Harp-L] Politics and Blues Harp

So to me it is not a terrible mistake.  It is a person fighting for
the common good.  That said, I find most political performers annoying
and I try and avoid them.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

michael,  i agree with parts of what you are saying....but ..... if i or anyone else is paying good money for the performance i don't see why the artist thinks he has the right to rant about political issues or religious for that matter.

it's like taking the kids to a childrens christmas  play and the cast telling the kids ... "xmas is bogus" ... "there is no santa"...or that america should make pot legal

clyde

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4eea3868945c4c2d357st02duc