Re: [Harp-L] Politics and Blues Harp

I am also a born again Christian, politically conservative, and a blues
fan...
But that has nothing to do with "my music", except when I play "Christian
music", that is "Gospel" and "Praise and Worship" things, in  Church.
OK, I attempt to play all of my music "for the glory of God", but that is
just how I PERSONALY "feel"... And  in no way do I wish to attempt to
inflict my personal beliefs on my music audience...
I also happen to love the orchestral music of Richard Wagner, but his
personal life style and racist beliefs I could NEVER subscribe to... But he  DID
write wonderful music.
When I play my harp and sing, I simply want to make music, play with
passion, and hopefully provide music that moves people. No more, no less.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now,
in South Africa.

In a message dated 12/15/2011 4:37:44 P.M. South Africa Standard Tim,