Re: [Harp-L] RE: Politics and Blues Harp

I have to agree. I also have the same situations. Some are far left others are far right, but we don't discuss religion or politics at all.
I will never judge a person by this or by what musical instrument they play.
The style and so forth.

I am an Puerto Rican American Blues, Rock, Folk, Blue Grass , Country, Classic Rock Harmonica Newbie.

Abner GaldÃs