Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Butter Babies!

hah..you beat me to it, Blake. Thanks, Smokey.

For the record and as far as I know:

Richard Sleigh,
Blake Taylor
Bobbie Giordano
Elizabeth Schulz
Mike Fugazzi

All Butter(field) Babies :)

And Sugar Blue's Birthday - December 16 still kinda rates ;)

Thanks much - happy Birthday to all of us :)

I'm off to enjoy Japanese food (hibachi style, my favourite).

I recently checked out your website again Blake and I do have to add  that
your song 'East 13' from your first album is still one of the  best original
songs I've ever heard..I LOVE your voice. I'd love to get the CD  but see
it only as a CD-Rom? Will that play on my regular CD player?

Elizabeth

"Message: 10