 From: Mike Fugazzi <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:52 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Screws for Hohner Harps?

The screws in GM's and MBD's are M1.4, right?  I think they are 3.9 or 4.mm.
At any rate, where is a good place to order them in bulk?

I asked Hohner to send me some, but they sent me the coverplate screws for
Crossovers by mistake - which is fine, but I need some more M1.4 screws.  I
am probably better off just buying them in bulk anyways.

Thanks!

PS.  I got my new 2/56 taps within two days of ordering.  Sweet!  I already
have a set of bits and taps for 1.4 (and spares) but my supply of stainless
steel screws is running out.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com