Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 1:36 PM
To: Harp-L
Subject: Re:[Harp-L] "You Raised Me Up" on a Circular/Spiral Harp

Daniel,

That was SUPERB! I love the way you laid the harmonica over the backing track.
Your playing on the Circular Tuned harp was fabulous! Just the right touch of
vibrato on the longer notes, and beautiful intonation throughout!

The photos of the mountains were gorgeous too! I love the mountains. My wife
and I take a trip to the mountains every fall to enjoy the changing of the leaves.

Thanks for sharing - you're doing great!
Crazy Bob