[Harp-L] Essential listening suggestions

With gift cards surely in my future, I want to know what's on people's essential listening lists, maybe something I don't already have that I could maybe add to my library.  I'll start with some of mine, broken up in newer artists and older/classic artists.  Please help with some suggestions on what I should add to my music library.

Older guys:
George Harmonica Smith-Harmonica Ace
Little Walter-Essential Little Walter(2 cds)
Snooky Pryor
Otis Rush-Classic Cobra Recordings
Muddy Waters-Live at Mr Kelly's
Freddie King

Newer guys:
Kim Wilson-Smokin Joint
Johnny B & the Goodes-Have Mercy
Bharath and His Rhythm Four-Friday Night Fatty
Hollywood Fats-Complete 1978 Recordings
William Clarke-Live Bootleg Cassette Anthology
Rod Piazza-Vintage Live 1975
James Harman-Strictly Live in '85
Johnny Dyer & Mark Hummel-Rolling Fork Revisited

Thanks for everyone's suggestions
Brian