 From: W B <wbharptime2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 3:53 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] The harmonica life...

In the 9 years that I have been involved with SPAH I have gained and
lost some very special friendships.  In this season of gratitude and
reflection I think about dear friends like Chris Michalek and Michael
Polesky.  They gave me so much. Never material things, all mental
stuff. I know that I am not alone. They gave the gift of themselves so
well to so many.  I only saw them once a year at best, at the
conventions.  I miss them much more than some dearly departed family
members.  They were great men with whom I shared  music and passion
and party time with.  Some of the finest quality time we will spend on
this earth will be with our dear friends who share our same passions.
I am so thankful that I had the chance to cross their paths and I wish
their families still here with us a joyous and peaceful holiday
season.

In these 9 years of SPAH membership I have also gained and lost some
very special acquaintance's.  I met Norton Buffalo in '03.  Only spent
10 minutes hang time with him but wow, cool minutes!  I also had the
opportunity to meet and hang a bit with Gary Primich. Wow, wow, wow
what cool time that was!  Two of the best harmonica men to grace any
stage, any where, any time.  Both were incredibly genuine and sincere.
I am so thankful that I had the chance to cross their paths and I
wish their families still here with us a joyous and peaceful holiday
season.

Let us all celebrate and give thanks for every day we get to blow our
horns and share the love with special friends. The harmonica life,  a
gift that keeps on giving.

WB