Re: [Harp-L] Essential listening suggestions

I have around 4 Toots albums.  Two are on tape, taped by a friend with
the word "Toots" on them, so I do not know their names.  One is a
compilation of old 50's recordings and also a bunch of Les Thompson
cuts.  And then Affinity.  Affinity is my least favorite.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com