Re: [Harp-L] nose plug

Hi Bob

Thanks for the reply.

I have not done a recording yet and maybe I should.

I don't have a problem with closing off my nasopharynx. I think that I have
just developed some habits (possibly bad) of frequently allowing air to
escape
or enter through my nose to facilitate breathing (bad habit, that breathing
while
playing. So the nose-plug is a device that I am using to break that habit
in hopes
of achieving better tone.