[Harp-L] Happy Harpful New Year....

Happy New Year ahead everyone and hope you all had a productive and Harpfull 2011 and got some new Harp related Toys for the Holidays!

It was quite a busy year as I got back into teaching after a long 10 yr run on the road with touring acts. I still plan on travel but under my own name and teaching. I'm now available for Skype lessons or private one on one at my studio in NJ.

I'm continuing to get alot of calls for recording work on both Chromatic and Diatonic and even got into the production end and produced Chris Bauer Holiday CD "In a Yuletide Groove". Who knows I heard there may even be a new Broadway Show that wants some harp so we'll see what this year will bring.

One band I've had a LOT of fun with is The Tommy Igoe Birdland Big Band in NYC, Tommy is gonna take the act on the road so if your in NYC or you see them coming around your neck of the woods check 'em out you won't be dissappointed!

Here is a link on cdbaby to his new CD "Eleven", I'm featuring on The Bobby Timmons classic "Moanin"...an original chart by Rob Middleton. If you dig it you buy the tune for only .99cents and it's 9 minutes of harp and big band!,-)

http://www.cdbaby.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?AlbumID=tommyigoebirdland

Los Angeles area, I will be performing and attending NAMM and you can catch me Workin' the Suzuki Harmonica Booth in Anaheim from 1/18-1/21. Also performing at a Jam with Bernard Purdie and Dr. Lonnie Smith on Organ and some VERY special guests...Namm is always a blast but bring some good walkin shoes!

Regarding the Bonfiglio-Paprozzi workshops, just let us know if you have a harmonica Org in your area that would like to sponsor an event, if their are enough sign ups then we'd love to come and spend a weekend with y'all!

again Happy and Harpin' new Year to all my Friends on Harp-L
best,
Rob Paparozzi
www.robpaparozzi.com