From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Any "Open mics" or "Jams" in Johannesburg?
Sent: 30 Dec 2011 18:19

I came to South Africa to play some music... But sadly it all seems to have
 fallen through.
So. I simply want to play my harmonica.
Anyone know any musicians/jams/bands that might want to play some music
with John "Whiteboy" Walden?
I'm in Johannesburg South Africa just now, but I have WINGS!  <grin>
_http://johnwalden.freevar.com_ (http://johnwalden.freevar.com)
_www.johnwalden.com_ (http://www.johnwalden.com)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from WIND