[Harp-L] At hunterharp.com: Tech 21 Blonde pedal gear review

Richard, Mike, or anyone:  Do you know of anyone who has tried the Zoom B2
Bass Multi-Effects Pedal for use with harmonica?  It has effects, XLR out,
can  be operated on batteries, and sells for $99.  It sounds as though it
might be a good option for fast set up, with effects and Low Z out on
battery power, but no one around here seems to stock it, so I haven't had a
chance to hear it.  I already have plenty of gear, but I can't help being
interested.  I stumbled across it when looking at the Zoom pedal that
Richard reviewed a while back.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/zoom-b2-bass-multi-effects-pedal/h70261000000000

Doug S.