[Harp-L] New Year's Sale

New Year's Sale!

This will only be posted here and on one harmonica forum. It will not be on
my website (so contact me directly at mikefugazzi AT gmail DOT com.

Golden Melody with dymonwood black-winewood comb - flat sanded, profiled,
gapped, and tuned to stock ET

$85

Marine Band with dymonwood black-winewood comb - assembled with screws,
flat sanded, profiled, gapped, and tuned to stock compromise

$95

Special 20 with stock comb - flat sanded, profiled, gapped, and tuned to
stock compromise

$75

This offer is valid through January or until I fill my current queue.

I will also offer all of my custom Golden Melodies as listed on my site for
10% through January 15. You can't currently find Golden Melodies of this
quality for the price, options, and quality anywhere!  The only other
harmonica-specific sales I will run this year will fall around any
harmonica events that I will be performing or presenting at and they will
not be the same as listed above.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com