From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Fugazzi
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 2:24 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Found a link to the commercial...

http://www.youtube.com/bp?x=us_priorities_496_10

Should've searched for it before the previous post...like the Cajun vibe,
but I am not all that familiar with Cajun music...reminds me of the Charlie
McCoy harmonica-playing-fiddle-parts kinds thing.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>