 From: Dennis M. Cooper <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Mike Fugazzi' <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 2:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Found a link to the commercial...

You're right, It does have a Charlie sort of vibe. In fact it sounds more
country than Cajun to me. I've played with a couple of Cajun and Zydeco
bands in Louisiana in years past during Mardi Gras (Lafayette, where things
are a lot more family oriented) and with the beat they laid down it was
impossible to not play Cajun style. The version in the commercial was a
white sandwich bread form of Cajun music. That said, the harmonica playing
was really tasty. Country, but tasty.

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper
http://dennis-cooper.com