RE: [Harp-L] RP355 Patches

Alistair Russel wrote:
>Alistair here down under. I have been playing harp now
> for a little more than thirty years, and have in that time played in a
> lot of bands as a pro, and as just an interested participant or guest
> harmonica player. During that time, I have tried many different set
> ups,
> mic's rigs and a whole host of effects pedals.
> I have over the last couple of years 'compromised' as I've always done,
> on the roland micro cube with a line out through the mixing desk. I
> must
> say that overall my $ satisfaction was very high on this set up, and in
> general received a lot of good feed back about sound.
> More recently however I got a bit bored with it all and decided to
> 'upgrade' to the RP355 with Richard Hunter's imported patches.
> All I can say is that it's the best experience I've had in all my years
> and I as well as my audiences are enjoying the fruits of Richard's
> labour.
> His comments are spot on about going through a small tube amp, although
> the FX only patches are great through a keyboard amp.
> Keep at it, like a new pair of shoes it takes time to get comfortable.
>
> Great work and thanks to RH

Thanks Alistair.  I was tremendously excited to visit Alistair's band website on Myspace, swampdonkeyrocks.com, and discover that they're a hard rock/metal band.  Now that's a new horizon for harp!

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick