[Harp-L] Chuck Gurney and FATbottom Harp Mics.

I just wanted to post and tell my fellow harp-lers my experience with Chuck
Gurney at  fatbottom harp mics. He has done multiple mics for me and I am
always amazed at how great they sound and the intricate craftsmanship put
into them. Most people may not look under the hood but when you do it,s a
real  thing of beauty. Every detail is coverd and one detail by it self may
not seem important but  a few details makes a difference. The list of
endorsers is second to none and says a lot. Rod Piazza,  Kim Wilson,  Gary
Smith,  Rick Estern, Andy Just, Mark Hummell, and the list goes on. I have
had mic work from many different builders and to me Chuck is the man!  I
hope if any of you are thinking about some mic work you give him a shout,
you wont be sorry. Mark.    Fatbottom-mics.com