[Harp-L] Bending while tongue blocking?

Hello,
Lately I've been working on getting my tongue blocking down.  I've been
doing pretty good.  I've even been tongue switching to be able to t-block
the 1st hole.  Now I am trying to bend while t-blocking and have been having
a real hard time.  I was told to switch back to a pucker to do bends, but it
seems like a hassle to be switching embouchers all the time?  Do most people
switch to do bends?  If not, does anyone have any tips they could share on
bending while using a t-block embouchure?

Thanks!