[Harp-L] bending while tongue blocking

" does anyone have any tips they could share on
bending while using a t-block embouchure?"

- When I bend notes with a pucker, my tongue is mostly moving forward and backward, up and down. When I tongue block bend, I visualize my tongue as having "walls" on the sides, and I am moving the walls sideways to open up or close up space. So the big difference for me is the sideways movement of the tongue, because the tip of the tongue can't move forward and backward.

Richard Sleigh

P.O. Box 23
Boalsburg PA 16827

Join my list & get entertaining emails and special offers- go to http://www.rsleigh.com/ & give me your name & email & your in!