[Harp-L] Amp Comparisons - Are there any?

I recently starting giging with a band which plays mostly "loud" rock and blues in clubs and bars.  My small 5 watt Smicz Portablues Amp just does not have enough volume (awesome small amp by the way).  I have used the line out as well as mic'ing the amp , but cutting through the band becomes some what problematic.  In addition, the band leader would prefer that the harp does not come out through the PA.  Consequently, I have been researching and trying to educate myself on various larger "Harp Amps" mostly boutique amps specially constructed for harp. (Sonny Jr., Metor, Harp Gear, Mission, Wezo, etc.) all of which look to be very good amps and endorsed by various "pro" harp players and reviews by existing customers.  However, I have been unable to locate any "unbias" comparisons of these amps to each other regarding specs, tone, etc..  Maybe there are none out there?  Since all of these amps are a major investment and are not really available
 to "Try before Buy" , I was hoping to get any feedback, advice or locate comparisons that are out there.   Any advice and or input is appreciated.

thanks

Don Alexander
drabluesman@xxxxxxxxx