Re: [Harp-L] Joe Filisko and Brendan Power to visit Australia

Great! Filisko makes to Oz, and is only visiting Perth.Grrr! Can't him and Brendan (whom I wouldn't mind seeing again anyway) squeeze in a gig or two in the east?
I'm sure we could arrange it!
RD

>>> Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 26/01/2011 6:22 >>>
Joe Filisko and Brendan Power will be in Australia, performing and doing
workshops at the Great Southern Festival in Western Australia on March
6th and 7th

Details at
http://perthfestival.com.au/events/the-great-southern/playmakers-concert/

They have been invited by Neil Graham (www.neilgraham.com.au), the well
known Australian harmonica customiser, as part of the "Playmakers"
festival, featuring instrument makers. Joe and Brendan are well known
makers, as well as top class players.

Sadly I'm in Sydney, so I won't be there. Anyone in Western Australia
should make sure to go. Visits by guys like this are rare.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays