[Harp-L] Amazing Grace on LeGato--slide chromatic harmonica

Hi--
Here is a link to my latest YouTube video, featuring a new hat (well, one I
have not previously worn for this series).
It's our old friend, Grace, played on a slide version of the Newton Fourkey,
christened LeGato over on Slidemeister.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUdzkRePvyg
Jazmaan (David Fairweather) is the main dude using it, and he plays modern
stuff, jazz and the like--but this rendition is not chromatic--heck, it's
not even diatonic, it's the melody, stupid, and so it is pentatonic.
It does highlight the legato aspects of the horn, however, and as such is
worthy of your attention.
I am available for wakes 8)
Gary