[Harp-L] Re: Amp Comparisons - at GBJ Teaching Seminar w/Ronnie Shellist & AC Blue

Perfect timing for the amp comparison topic to re-emerge...   First
Announcement!

Suzuki Harmonica representative and internationally regarded harmonica
teacher Ronnie Shellist, along with the amazing AC Blue will be  hosting a
private harmonica teaching seminar at this year's Greeley  Blues Jam (GBJ).  The
seminar starts at 1pm on Friday June  10th.  All levels of players are
welcome to enroll.  The venue is  right in the middle of all the Friday
action... the seminar ends just  when the other music really starts to heat up!

There will be an AMP COMPARISON at the seminar with a wide  selection of
boutique and vintage amps that the seminar  participants will be able to play
through.  Also a large variety of  different types of microphones, including
at least one of my  flagship 'Twin Tone' models.  Enrollment/tuition is the
same  sliding price scale as the GBJ Tickets.  $20 through the end of
March, then  $25 until the day-of where tickets will be $30 at the door if it's
not  already sold out. You can enroll via a Paypal payment @ my
harmonicaplanet.com website, but send a note first if the seminar info  isn't up on my
site yet.  The harp seminar ends just as the Friday  action really starts to
heat up!

2nd youngest ever Hohner endorsee Nic "Cottonseed" Clark will also be  in
the house, Both Ronnie & Nic are booked to perform on  both days of this
nationally acclaimed blues festival + AC performs on  Friday.  Also, SPAH's own
Paul Davies will be hosting one of  the public teaching presentations at the
Blues 101 stage on Sat June  11, where there will be hundreds of
harmonica's given away along with free group  lessons.

The Sat. June 11th Main Stage lineup is Robert Randolph, The  Nighthawks,
Dwayne Doopsie, Trampled Under Foot, North Mississippi Allstars  & Coco
Montoya!   Friday is a HUGE  and FREE downtown blues crawl that truly rivals
Beale  St. that day.

The Greeley Blues Jam was named a top ten blues festival in the  nation!
(2008 Blues Festival Guide Magazine)  Worth the trip from  anywhere in the
US.  For more info, or for advance  discount tickets to this always harmonica
rich blues festival, go  to www. greeleybluesjam.com.  A TRUE non-profit...
 We work year around to produce the GBJ & we don't take  any dough.
Everything goes to the performers, or into the  bank in order to keep the event
viable in these fiscally challenging  times.

Christopher Richards

Stage Manager  -  Greeley Blues Jam   www.  greeleybluesjam.com
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones    www.  harmonicaplanet.com
Author/Publisher  -  The free Harp Mic Buyers Guide, and the  Colorado
Blues Jam Post

Committee Member  -  Starfish on Broadway Project (assists  mentally ill &
homeless musicians)