[Harp-L] Re: reading music

Roger Gonzales wrote:
"To play chromatic, to really play chromatic, reading music is essential"

Roger, do you have any experience of working with dyslexic students and if
so can you suggest any strategies to use?

My approach to date has been to use music notation programmes - I use the
free one musescore, writing in the melodies and learning by ear from the
playback but I also struggle to follow chord charts at the same time as I'm
playing.

Thanks

Bill