[Harp-L] Anyone sand the perimeter of their Crossover combs?

I've been flat sanding the combs and making sure they are sealed, but I have
been nervous to sand the perimeter.  I guess I was concerned that the
shellac would pick up some of the dust and become discolored.

Anyone mess with sanding bamboo?  Resealing/shellacing isn't an issue.  I am
just curious if it turns out nice like dymonwood.  I've been waiting for
someone to offer replacement combs (just in case), but no luck so far.  I
have some Sjoeberg combs coming that will fit the Crossover and might
sacrafice a few combs at that point.  I hadn't felt the need until someone
asked if I would do it for them.

Thanks.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica