RE: [Harp-L] need input re: harmonica mics

Hey Mac,

My suggestion is to send your Green Bullet to Greg Heumann and
www.blowsmeawayproductions.com to install a screw on connector.  Pick up one
of his volume controls while you're at it.  It will eliminate your concern
about the cord completely.  It's what I did with my prized USA made 520D and
love the result.

As a side note, I used to leave the mic post attached and taped the cord to
it for reinforcement.  Much better now!

Check out:
http://www.blowsmeaway.com/micmods.html

.....Pete in Alaska