Re: [Harp-L] great deal on vox vt30

My guitar-playing son got the VT15 (same amp, but smaller) for christmas -
very cool amp with remarkable replication of classic Vox, Fender, and
Marshall tones. They've updated the VT series, so they're practically giving
away the VT15 and VT 30. The VT 30's "street" price has halved in less than
two months.The VT series has a 12ax7 preamp tube, which adds an
expressiveness that most lower-cost modeling amps don't attain.

Not sure why I haven't plugged into it myself, yet. But I tonight will be my
first night gigging with the Digitech RP 255 and Richard's harp patches. If
it sounds through the PA anything like it sounds through headphones, should
be a really cool addition to my gear, and might allow me to go amp-free to
most of our gigs!

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long