[Harp-L] Suzuki Sirius Chromatic and Harpmaster Diatonic

Just a raw basement demo here but I thought worth posting...I start with Chromatic then play the solo on Diatonic....

advance apologies for my piano playing,-)....also, this is my first attempt to use Overblows, so I look forward to the feedback of you affcionados!,-) Please be Gentle on me,-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKaCuUoRKTQ

I wanted to just pick up the Harps and play Impromptu so you can hear how
they sound so I hope the sound quality is decent enough for that.

I will do more videos and a longer harp feature as this is more a 'Vocal'
w/harp accompaniment, I will do my next one featuring the Sirius Chromatic
on a Jazz Tune.....

One of my biggest attractions to Suzuki is their 'out of the box'
playability, I never had the time or interest in heavy tweaking, minimal
tuning is all I will do on a harp. The rest I feel should be the
manufacturers' job especially for the price these days.

I never had much interest in Overblowing because I refuse to take the time
to 'tweak'-)....with my Suzuki's the tweaking is done at the factory so now
if I want to use an overblow they are available without me having to get
under the hood except for some fine tuning!

all the best, Rob Paparozzi (a proud & happy Suzuki endorsee) www.robpaparozzi.com