[Harp-L] need input re: harmonica mics

Michelle LeFree says:

"What I like to do with all my mic's is install a pigtail cable (a foot long or so) with a female 1/4" jack on the end."

Not a bad idea, but if you happen to step on the cable you can unplug the mic.

Once upon a time when i used to use bullet mics (i didn't know any better back then) I would do this same mod but using a length of COILED guitar cord with a 1/4" female jack on the end and I thought it worked nicely and looked sort of cool.

FWIW.

JP