[Harp-L] Digitech RP questions

Richard,

I?ve sent you a message privately about my interest in moving up to a RP355,
but your onlist response prompted some questions I think others may have
too, so I thought I?d post this here.  I don?t know much about PA?s yet, but
would you have to use two inputs on the PA for the two XLR outputs, or is
there a method/device to combine them before the PA?  How would you get the
¼ inch input into a PA that does not have a jack for that or a jack to
spare?  I looked at a DI box today, (at my local music-go-round) and it?s my
understanding there is a type that will change the inputs/outputs from ¼ to
XLR AND from XLR to ¼, but they didn?t have one like that, am I crazy or do
I just need to keep looking, and is that what you would use?

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.