[Harp-L] The Lionel Young band wins the IBC Finals!

The Lionel Young Band, representing the Colorado Blues Society, has won the
IBC Finals in Memphis tonight!!

Lionel won the IBC finals for solo/duo blues acts in 2008, and now has
captured the band crown.  He is an incredible talent.

I saw their set in the prelims and finals for the CBS (in fact, my band lost
to them in the CBS finals) and I was so impressed I *KNEW* they would do
well in Memphis.

Congrats to Lionel Young and his band!  Gonna party up in Boulder when they
get back...

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog