From: Elizabeth Hess <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp-L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 6:22:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Questing For a Basic Competency in Jazz

Amazon currently wants $192 for this book, or I can download it for free if I
register and pay for a usenet subscription.  Not in my league of impulse
purchases, I'm afraid, but I will keep my eyes peeled for a used copy that might
be had for less.

Thank you for the pointer; you always have sage advice.

Elizabeth