[Harp-L] Re: AAaaarrrgh! - P 255!!!!! *UPDATE*

So I hooked up my harp mic through the rp255 into my son's amp today. It
worked perfectly. This tells me that the problem is in playing through a PA

My musical partner-in-crime glibly says, "I told you, that thing is designed
to drive an amp - not a PA."

So, anyhow, I need to take a closer look at how I hook it up to the PA, and
see if it's possible to remedy this problem.  I'll happily take any advice.

I wonder about impedance, but I simply went 1/4 inch instrument cable from
the RP's output into the 1/4 inch jack on one of the PA channels.

As usual, Richard's being very helpful with this. I'm just looking for other
people with experience with this sort of thing.

Is there anyone out there who uses the 255 into a PA?  I'm worried that the
355 works, but not the 255......if that makes any sense....

Thanks in advance.

 - Blake