[Harp-L] Advice PLEASE

Hello all,
 I just got a call yesterday to accompany a local blues legend at a local University tomorrow at noon. He will be playing electric guitar through an amp, and I will accompany him on amplified harmonica. I've fronted my own blues band for close to eight years now. I can handle that job pretty well, with the vast majority of my playing consisting of second position diatonic. I have never had a gig in a duet scenario, and am feeling pretty intimidated by the whole thing. This player is a local legend, is the real deal, and I don't want to let him down. He has heard me play many times, and sits in with my band when ever he is somewhere we are playing, so I guess he knows what he's getting. Does anybody have any advice for me to help me through this first time experience. By the way, no set list, or any idea what we are going to play. He said we will keep it simple :) Thanx in advance for any, and all advice!

          With butterflies in my stomach,

               Mike