[Harp-L] Reccomendations for jams/shows in Florida

Hi,

  I'll be heading down to Florida next week & was wondering if anyone has any suggestions
for jams and/or shows while I'm there.  I'll be there from Thursday Feb. 17th until Saturday
the 26th. I'm staying in Sarasota for the most part although I plan to spend a few days in the Naples area.
Any reccomendations appreciated, Being in New England, I can't wait to trade in this snow shovel
for a pair of shorts & flip flops,
Thanks,
Will