[Harp-L] Marine band deluxe....questions

Hey there, I just got a marine band deluxe that I ordered a while back (about a month, way longer than it should have taken). I have a couple customs that I love, two from Spiers and two from Harrison, but can't afford or wait for custom harps anymore(being a musician in NYC is ticky). I really like the deluxe. The overblows were decent out of the box, and with a little adjustment they all sound good(didn't set up for overdraws yet, kinda afraid of messing up my new harp). As far as an OOTB harp, this is my favorite for response and tone....my main question is this: are they still making these things? It took so long to get to me that I began to question it, and Wade Schuman mentioned that they may have stopped. Then when I got the harp, the little "hohner: featured products" booklet only had the "crossover" for a high-end harp....did they just change the name and comb material?
Thanks for any help you can provide

-----------Jackson

Sent from my iPod