Re: [Harp-L] ? Too Much Amp Promotion ?

BRAVO!!!!!!

------Original Message------
From: SpaceCowboy123@xxxxxxx
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] ? Too Much Amp Promotion ?
Sent: Feb 12, 2011 6:37 PM

.......On Feb 12, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Joseph Blow wrote:  Speaking for
myself, I think a certain amp manufacturer has way too many posts here.
Sometimes its him, sometimes its his proxy.......

WoW. Well; speaking for myself; I look at the titles in "Today's Topics"
and see what I want to breeze through and then I do so. I know there are
people on here who do not like Sonny Jr. That's life. I have done business
with him in the past and have found him to be knowledgeable, nice  and  he does
his best to satisfy the customer. I didn't join a Sonny Jr  Cult; but I
have alot of respect for what he's done, his ear, his willingness to
experiment and his ability to play. But as for you [Joseph Blow  ]  since you can say
all that on this list; let me point out something  to you. If it bothers
you; skip over it like I do or hit the delete  button. And be sure not to be
hypocritical if others post about their  favorite amp, pedal, mic element,
volume control or certain speaker manufacturer  because I would hate to feel
like you're carrying around some kind of grudge or  something.

gh

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T