[Harp-L] Harp-l, Spah, the Whole Nine Yards

I have been a lurker and a shirker for 4-5 years. When I first found out about Harp-l, there was not much I understood, I was a newbie but I always found something, Harps, Mic's, Amp's, Circle of Fifths.The one thing I kept hearing about was the SPAH convention.
Any time I had a question, I got an answer, some answers were in the form of napalm, but I got over it.
 By the time SPAH came to my area, I knew I had to get involved, to make sure It did come to my area.That is when I met the Atkinson's very nice people.  All the people that I heard on harp-l, I managed to meet at the SPAH Convention. They were in fact very nice, and knowledgeable, about the harp music I loved, and played. I have been member of SPAH for only a short time. But I fell like I am a member of a great fraternity, and I don't feel like I am alone.
Still as I lurk and read, I learn, I know more than I used too, and there is always more to learn. More people to meet, more music to hear, and as I go down the rabbit hole I am glad for the White Rabbit of SPAH and Harp-l, My two cents Eric S.