[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 90, Issue 45

Walter, Did you see my rack rig? Cozy cup in effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j-kvSzhtsI&feature=player_embedded

On 2/12/11 6:44 PM, "harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I am continuing to tinker with using a paper toilet roll on my harp rack to
> get a cupped amplified sound with my 1 man band set up.  I was going to go to
> walmart today to look for one of those rubber beer can coolers.  I think this
> will be my answer but couldn't bring myself to going to walmart.  It is too
> depressing there for me.   Walter

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217

http://www.harmonicajohn.com

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKuQ0vbfqU

http://www.springharpfest.org

To donate to Spring Harp Fest, click the link below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=harmonicajohns
%40cox%2enet&lc=US&item_name=Spring%20Harp%20Fest&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2d
DonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted