RE: [Harp-L] Not Harmonica related BUT..........

> Hello!
>
> I seldom ever post and ran a Google search and was surprised to see my
> harp-l posts in my Google search!! Also, I have noticed my posts on other
> forums and email posts are showing up. Is there a way to prevent this???
> fmj???
>
> My best guess is no but thought I would throw it out there!
>
> Gary C

Change your username to something that the people you don't want to read your posts won't recognise. If there are no such people, don't worry about it.  I post on all manner of forums under my real name at all times and nothing adverse has ever happened! Some people don't like their real names popping up on Google for valid commercial reasons, I know that.  One bloke I know posts to forums under his real name but spelled backwards.

Harmonica content: Paddy your D harp and play Irish! :-)