From: Bruce K Ritter <Ritterbk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 16, 2011 2:48 am
Subject: [Harp-L] was in ear monitors

It occurred to me today, has anyone tried using a set of noise cancelling
earphones as a monitor with a loud band?  I'm not sure if they would reduce
the volume of the band or not?

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.