From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 16, 2011 7:23 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 3rds and 7ths in All The Things You Are (effortless jazz harmonica)

What about minor third, flatted minor seventh as in a Fully diminished
chord?  Is that seventh not in this family because you can also think
of it as a sixth?
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 10:17 AM, The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The 3rd and 7th scale degrees are the most important notes outlining the
chord. There are 4 permutations and anyone interested in furthering their music
knowledge may start here to begin a solid understanding of chord theory.