[Harp-L] 3rds and 7ths in All The Things You Are (effortless jazz harmonica) - correct URL

I had to change the site a bit therefor the URL in my previous post is out-dated. Here the correct URL from now on ... ;-)
Hi (jazz) harmonica "students",

I just added some sheet music for you to make it more easy to learn the 3rds and 7ths.

You'll find the page at: http://www.effortlessharmonica.com/harmonica-how-to-play/tunes/jazz-standards/all-the-things-you-are/

It's a 3 page .pdf file for you to download:
- page 1: chord symbols with 3rds only
- page 2: chord symbols with 7ths only
- page 3: chords symbols with 3rds and 7ths to show you how these chord tones resolve from one bar to the next

Have fun with it,

Wim