Re: [Harp-L] The STARS have aligned for Virginia Beach 2011! SPAH headliners announced:

 I cannot miss this seminar, thus I need to plan as early as possible.  Do you
have the approximate dates, costs and possible location?

Thanks,

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music daily

________________________________

Details will start to appear on SPAH.org website soon. We are looking to
step up the time frame of information being publicised this year. Seminar
information will be announced sooner than ever this year as well! So please;
keep us on your radar screen and start to free up some cash for a road trip.
Virginia Beach will never be the same after we show up and give 'em a dose
of Harmonica Magic :-)
WB
----
Warren "Bee" Bachman