From: "J. Scott Ball" <balljs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 18, 2011 10:20:43 PM PST
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] vht special 6 mods

Hi Scott here lurking about, I was wondering is there any more news on the mods for the vht special 6, its ok if you don't want to respond out there, I'm still pretty bitter about the last 2 or 3 posts with no return, I'll just go yell at the wife kick the dog and send the kids to bed early then I'll be fine and try again in half a year or so after I get over it and cheer up, maybe around Christmas.