[Harp-L] SPAH Convention line-up

   I want to congratulate SPAH for getting the preliminary line-up out so
early.  I don't ever remember seeing it this soon.  Are there performers I'd
rather see?  Sure, but I'm through bitching about it because I think Winslow
knows better than I do about who is available.  And, as he has pointed out,
summer is musical festival season and it is difficult for SPAH to compete
with these better paying gigs.  So I'm grateful for who is signed and expect
the line-up to be augmented with a bunch of extremely skilled players either
subsidized by the harmonica companies or just dropping by on their own.
Should be a heck of a fine fest with a bunch of fresh faces from that part
of the country.  I'm hoping to drag the wife along and get some hiking in on
the Appalachian Trail, too.  Look forward to seeing everybody in Virginia.

Mick Zaklan