[Harp-L] RE: Charlie Musselwhite

Hey Richard,
   This came out in 2002, so technically it doesn't fall under your request of an album from the last five years; but I think "One Night in America" is an excellent Charlie Mussewhite album. I probably like it so much because it isn't a straight blues record. For example the title comes from a Los Lobos song he covers along with some other suprising choices, including a great duet with Kelly Willis. The backup band includes Robben Ford and Marty Stuart which gives you an idea of the country/roots feel of it.  Check it out.
Jim