[Harp-L] Re: Stomp box recommendations

People that I have played with have used plywood with a piezo guitar pickup
attached, running through a guitar EQ pedal with good resaults.  There is an
article in the current Buddy Guy's Legends (monthly?) Magazine where Matt
Hendricks shows you how he built his setup. I think he used a particle
board.  I'd probably use something like a 12 ply Baltic birtch plywood (the
particle board seems like it would fall apart pretty quick)? I've used the
Baltic Birtch to build skateboards in the past and they've lasted many
years.  A couple have even survived being run over by cars!
-Ryan